Looking to insure your yacht, houseboat, runabout, canoe, kayak or jet ski? At Hatton Insurance we insure all types of watercrafts and we know that one size does not fit all. That is why we work with you to provide the right coverage to meet your unique boating needs.
Our comprehensive pleasure craft wordings include:
- All Risks: Protect your vessel from wear and tear or faulty workmanship. It also covers damages caused to other boats, legal costs, salvage fees and more. Many of our policies include no depreciation on sails and running gear.
- Personal Effects: Personal effects stored on your boat, including electronic appliances, fishing gear and sound systems. This important coverage means that in the event of theft of your on board personal effects, you do not have to make a claim against your home policy, saving you the additional deductible that would be applied were you to report a claim on your home policy.
- Liability and Medical Payments: Whether you are boating for sightseeing, fishing or waterskiing, incidents can occur. Protect your self and your assets with Marine Protection and Indemnity Liability.
- Addition Policy Enhancements are available
Our pleasure craft policies can also be enhanced to include:
- Boat Houses
- Boat Trailers
- Occasional Charters
Taken a course, or been boating for many years? Save money on your premium if one or more of the following describes you:
- Experience: if you have been boating for 5 years or more
- No Claims: if you have been loss free for 5 years or more
- Education: if you have taken the CPS or CYA boating courses